Monday, September 17, 2012

MEGHAN "NORAD" SULLIVAN

 
 
 
1. Where do you live?
 
At 5,280 feet.....Denver, baby! 
 
2. How would you describe yourself?
 
a. awesome
b. relentless in my pursuit of happiness and in the pursuit of for justice for all children despite socioeconomic or ethnic background
 
3. What is your ideal dreamality?
 
A world where people don’t abuse their kids, where all people walk their dogs on a leash, and where we are all kind to each other no matter what. That might sound naive, but, it would make me happy and I don’t think that it’s as far fetched as it sounds. A beach wouldn’t totally disrupt my dreamality either. 
 
4. Favorites? 
 
Vegan ice cream, Jack McCoy when he gets all I am the law bitch and guess what I have subpoena power, air conditioning, I Heart Huckabees, the New England Patriots, that moment when I can still remember the smell of my grandmothers house in Cape Cod, a good push up bra, kicking all the boys’ asses at fantasy football, lipgloss, big ass bowls of spicy green chili and when I smell the inside of my shoes after a long day and realize that I don’t actually have FO. 
 
5. Ask yourself a question and answer it. . . . . 
 
Name your most favorite bands in thirty seconds or less. GO!!
 
Plan B, Joe Henry, Bliss N Eso, Atmosphere, The Black Keys, Brett Dennen, Brother Ali, The Mars Volta, Immortal Technique, Godspeed You Black Emperor, Bright Eyes and Jonny Lang. 
 
6. Best time ever? ? ? 
 
Ummmmm.....so many! Maybe driving around Jax with Big Dunn listening to Too $hort crazy loud in the Taliban wagon. NORAD style, circa 2003. 
 
7. Describe your scars . . .
 
Right thumb, on both sides. It’s still pretty shitty looking. The result of a pit bull attack on my sweet puppy, Daxton. It ended up that she messed with the wrong corgi mom though......and it cost her life. [insert evil laugh here...]
 
8. Who is your number 1? ? ? ? 
 
My man, Daxton. He brings levity, joy and slobbery kisses to me everyday. He’s the only person that I know who never has a bad day. I spend all day waiting until I can go home to his smiling face. I would do anything for him and he would do the same for me. Now I just need to find some way to make sure he lives forever........
 
9. Where is the best place to find you? ? ? 
 
My bat cave of an office at Levy Wheeler Waters, my cubical at Denver Department of Human Services Child Welfare Division, at home trying to teach Daxy how to do laundry or alternatively, cause the laundry thing is hard without opposable thumbs, trying to convince him to snuggle with me. 
 
10. Rep your shit! ! ! ! ! ! 
 
Uh, I don’t really have any shit. I mean I do, but, you know.....I guess you can check me out on facebook.......if I decide you are friend material.

No comments:

Post a Comment