Friday, July 13, 2012

JEN "WHATS YOUR SPIRIT ANIMAL" ROCKWELL

1-where do you live?
Richmond Virginia
2-
how would you describe yoursellf?
black eyed and spleenless

3-what is your ideal dreamality?
cosby times

4-favorites?
real folks, real jokes, 


5-
ask yourself a question and answer it.....
do i make my bed in the morning? yes(and if you sleep over and i leave....you should make it for me)

6-best time ever???
always havin the best time ever(or tryin my best to do so)

7-describe your scars...
ohhhh geeeez. well for starters all my scars involve wrecks on bicycles or motorcycles(except the one on  my face from when my brother threw a brick at me...no joke)....lets go with the biggest scar...it is about 10 inches long and extends from my belly button upward...i got into a bike wreck and they had to take my spleen out.

8-
who is your number 1????
who isnt my number 1?

9-where is the best place to find you???
at work, in the studio, or crashing bikes by accident.
10-rep your shit!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment