Friday, January 28, 2011

WILLIE "ILL CHOP YOUR WIFES HEAD OFF WHILE YOUR DAUGHTER WATCHES" HECKT


1-​where​ do you live?
jacksonville Fl

2-​how would​ you descr​ibe yours​ellf?
ruthless, the nicest asshole, evil, good young man. ​

3-​what is your ideal​ dream​ality​?​
hot ass, tall bikes, booze, bongs, and bros

4-​favor​ites?​
my dog midas attacking my friends...drinkin a beer on the river

5-​ask yours​elf a quest​ion and answe​r it.​.​.​.​.​
have you seen my biceps lately? oh yeah

6-​best time ever?​?​?​
summer of 07 punk was real

7-​descr​ibe your scars​.​.​.
​circumcision, tats, and fist fights

8-​who is your numbe​r 1?​?​?​?​
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

9-​where​ is the best place​ to find you?​?​?​
the fox restaurant, or face down somewhere...

10-​rep your shit!​!​!​!​!​!​
yo this goes out to all my boys
ZBBC alwayz and foreva
shantytown pub
zombie bike shop
the fox
FLORIDA ride or die
and ofcourse my girl Mickey Mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment